Monday, May 19, 2014
Barnacle Mike's Boatbuilding Blog: Raptor staples? WHAT Raptor staples?: While pondering my next move on the bottom planking, I finally got around to trimming and sanding away the rest of those Raptor staples on t...
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Monday, March 31, 2014
Watch Will Sampson with CabinetMaker FDM, test out the RAPTOR F/15 Composite Nails for Woodwork and CNC!
Monday, March 3, 2014
ENTER CONTEST TO WIN FREE RAPTOR® NAILS!Share an instructional or testimonial style video or photo blog showing how you use the RAPTOR® F/15 composite finish nails in your OMER 17.55P or OMER B17P.763 tool for CNC hold down.
Enter by April 4th, 2014
HOW TO ENTER CONTEST
- First, record and edit your video or prepare your photo blog post with photos and content then upload your submission to YouTube or your own blog site or website.
- Next, if you are on Facebook, “LIKE” our page at “Raptor Nails and Staples”
- -And- If you are on Twitter, “Follow us” @RAPTORnails
- Then, share your video or photo blog post on your own Facebook page -AND- tag us in your post “@Raptor Nails and Staples”. Be sure to make your post public.
- -And- Tweet a link to your video or photo blog post and tag us @RAPTORnails #RAPTORnailsCNCvideoContest
Grand Prize: UCI, Inc. employees will select two grand prize winners from all the entries; one for best video and one for best photo blog. These winners will each receive a credit of $100 towards any RAPTOR® nails and staples product of their choice.
We will also randomly select winners from the remaining entries to receive RAPTOR® promotional items.
- Include in your title or description, “RAPTOR Nails CNC Video/Photo Blog Contest” with your first and last name and your company name.
- Your submission must show the RAPTOR® 15 gauge finish nails in use with the OMER 17.55P or OMER B17P.763 tools in your CNC manufacturing process.
- The RAPTOR® nails must be clearly visible in some of your shots.
- Your submission should communicate how RAPTOR® F/15 nails make your manufacturing process more efficient and solve certain problems in your workflow.
- Your video does not have to be "professional" looking or edited. You are free to shoot a spontaneous video with your smartphone.
- If you do not have access to video recording equipment you may submit a photo video with either voice narration or titles or submit a photo blog with descriptive content.
- Videos and photo blogs must be one of two styles: testimonial or instructional and show the RAPTOR F/15 composite nails used with either the OMER 17.55P or the OMER B17P.763 tools in a CNC application.
- Eligible videos and posts must be based on new or relatively new content that has been uploaded to the web for the first time no earlier than January 1st, 2014.
- Videos must be your own original work.
- Please keep videos to no more than 5 minutes in length.
- You may enter multiple submissions to increase your odds of winning, but each video/post must feature only the RAPTOR F/15 nails with either the OMER 17.55P or the OMER B17P.763 tools in a CNC application.
- Contest entries must be received no later than April 4th, 2014 11:59PM PST.
- Submissions that only go over the features of the product or just show what comes in the box are not eligible.
- Use proper safety equipment including ear and eye protection. Submissions with images that show unsafe practices will not be eligible.
- Contest participants must be at least 18 years of age.
- UCI, Inc. employees, dealers and distributors are not eligible to participate.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Google.
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
WATCH OUR NEWEST VIDEO POST! RAPTOR for PVC TRIM and MILLWORK FINISHING!
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
At Utility Composites, Inc. maker of RAPTOR® nails and staples it is always our goal to create quality solutions in response to the changing needs of our customers. Therefore we are pleased to announce the addition of three new products to our RAPTOR® line.
Our brand new G-3PS hammer tacker accepts all gauges of RAPTOR® composite staples of 1/4", 3/8" & 7/16 leg lengths. Whether wrapping or tagging, this tacker will meet your composite stapling requirements.
Last year we introduced to the market our 11mm, heavy gauge staple, the SH/04-40MD (medium density). We are pleased to now also offer the 11mm staple in our standard material, SH/04-40. This new standard staple performs very well in line with our other premium products.